Wednesday, January 10, 2018

the test

so today we got the final notes that we need to study for our test on Friday which is on world leaders. I am partly stressed our because I have three other quizzes/stress on Friday and Thursday but I guess thats what happens at the end of the September. So some of the notes we went over were on south and North Korea and even though the say they are separate nations they are stilled called Korea, we also went over the different types of governments both separate independent states. We also talked about how north Koreas leader has had family members killed because of their actions to try and betray the govt. along with them trying to find traitors. We went over a lot of notes so I have to study a lot if I want to do well so this blog is going to be a little smaller than usual so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...