Thursday, October 12, 2017

The CIA .gov

So today is human geography Mr Schick gave us a pop quiz on what we learned last week and this girl Kelsie was freaking out about it along with this girl Jamie who sits next to me. But this girl Faith who sits on my other side just says " oh shut up and stop complaining" and Mr Schick is just laughing  at my class because when Kelsie found out about the quiz she yelled :" NOOOOOO!!!!!" So I knew about the quiz and I did my best on what I remembered and I think I did pretty well but its a pop quiz and how well can you do if don't study. So after that Mr Schick shows us the CIA.gov website which has information on almost every country in the world because thats their specialty, sticking their noses in other peoples business but its for national security, but no ones every going to forget bay of pigs and that whole mess they created. So Mr Schick is showing us that this website can tell us almost anything about a country like their population, their government, their relations with other countries and the amount of people leaving and entering the country. So Mr Schick tells us that we need to label this map that he gives us with the Top twenty five countries with the biggest population. Which I almost finished but class ended but he is allowing us to finish it tomorrow it was actually pretty interesting to learn about different countries and all the little secrets they have. So overall today was the same as usual we did barely nothing and did something thats pretty easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...