Tuesday, December 5, 2017

normal day?

So today when we walked into class in was very tense and I knew something was wrong because Mr Schick didn't make us put our phones in the bin. So when we started class he didn't seem as enthused as usual. So when we started taking notes he wasn't as energetic as usual and he didn't have that peppy tone and mood in his voice but a way we went over again some of the different things demographic models show and their use in the world along with some of the data they can show and the history behind demographic models but as class progressed it wasn't the same and there have been times were Mr Schick has raised his voice because we were talking but this wasn't the same and don't know what is wrong but I just want human geo to go back to what it used to be where we were ready for class as we walked in and Mr Schick was energetic and excited to teach us, and I don't know if it has something to do with the surveys we took, people could have made very negative comment I said they same thing for all of my teachers and there was nothing negative in my comments, I just wish everything would return to normal even if that means stop bringing food everyday because that could also be a very big distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...