Tuesday, March 27, 2018

test review pt3

So today we took the rest of the notes for our test the Monday after break. So the notes we took are on philosophy and art.

  • Epicureanism and Stoicism: founded the school of philosophy, founded the school of thought
  • Colossus of Rhodes, a bronze statue more than 100 ft high, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world
  • 150 B.C. Hellenistic world was in decline, Rome was gaining strength. 
So as you can see we really didn't have that many notes to take on Greece. We did find out though that we will have a choice of a constructed response question and we have to pick from three choices which I'm going to pick the difference between oligarchy, aristocracy, monarchy, and a democracy and a tyranny. I just hope that this test isn't going to be ridiculously hard and have a bunch of trick questions but I don't think we will have too, but I will study to get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...