Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Today in Human geo we went over the class syllabus and learned that the class will probably be the best class this year. I learned that the difference between human geo and regular geo is that human geo studies the culture of people in the area of the world or country. In the syllabus we learned like every other teacher in this school that we need a marble composition book. I do have to say they really like it old school here. We were also told to have a inquisitive mind and after Mr schick told us what that meant I still had to google it ( I really didn't ). Anyway when he went to check to see if everyone posted their blog Vlad didn't. So while throughout class Mr schick says "Vlad you work well under pressure and by the end of class Vlad has to create a new blogger account and has to redo his blog for yesterday. Technology its a wonderful thing isn it never wants to work when you want it to and only works partially when you aren't even using it. So throughout class we can hear the marching band practicing and Mr schick is like " this is great we have our own soundtrack" Then his phone goes off and is like "oh its my daughter well I'm not going to answer it" so either were his favorite or his daughter annoys him A lot more then a class of teenagers do. So anyway he says there is no extra credit in his class which I understand were in a honors class and we shouldn't need extra credit.When I was in 7th grade I skipped a math class so I was lost in what type of math we were doing and the teacher didn't give extra credit so my grades suffered very badly. But we still don't need extra credit Mr schick is a great teacher. Finally he said to make sure you have your laptops charged because he docent allow people to charge their laptops in class. Unless you forget to charge it the night before you shouldn't need to charge it at all, We don't use our laptops long enough to drain the battery to 0%. So anyway today was another calm day and can't wait to have human geography again its my favorite class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...