Friday, November 10, 2017

quiz 2.0

SO today we had to retake the pop quiz we had yesterday, but since I couldn't get the notes we had the day I left early I wasn't able to know what would be on the quiz. So we retook it and I still don't feel confident about it but of course it will drop my grade to a F and it will take me forever to bring it back up which will only add to the amount of stress that I already have to deal with. But after that we went over some of the project we had to complete yesterday, some of the questions related to which country had a larger population in a certain age group or which country had a higher death rate or which country had a higher birth rate or which country had a higher percent of middle age people. So at the beginning of class everyone was yelling at me and complaining because I dint bring in food and first of all I didn't have time to get anything so now I'm the bad guy so I'm already done for the day but I did complete my project and I did take my time on it so I'm confident that we will Get a good grade that will bring my total grade up to at least a B but I just hope my grade can be raised very quickly because I really don't need to deal with this right now with exams just next month and we have two breaks for holidays in between so my grade is really in trouble which means my future classes, so I'm praying to god that I can get my grade up before the end of the quarter. I also emailed my mom in the middle of class to tell her about the quiz so I at least don't get in trouble when I walk through the door of my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...