Tuesday, November 14, 2017

presentation

So today in class me and chase presented our project, even though we weren't prepared for it I think we did a pretty good job. When we presented our project we stated our questions (the link to our project is in my last blog). So as were presenting Mr Schick says we should have explained our answers a little more in depth which I do of course understand but overall I think we did a pretty good job. I do think we could have added a little more but the night it was due I had a lot of more homework so I kinda rushed to get it finished but I do agree that I could have dine a little better with explaining our answers better.So when I got home today me and my mom had a discussion wether Doritos are chips or not so Mr Schick when you do read this post I want your opinion wether or nit Doritos are chips or not, and I do know this blog is late, my computer died when I was doing it and it didn't save so when I put it on the charger I forgot about it but I'm just worried about test and exams as of now, but I am just trying my best to raise my human geo grade back up to a A, I'm really trying to get the highest grades on my assignments as I can because very single grade counts. A lot of the presentations have already been done and a lot of them are very good I just hope I get at least a medium B on ours .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...