Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Detention

So today was the day that we studied for our human geo test tomorrow. The we started class we went over what push and pull factors are and what type of countries they can be found in we also went over different types of population pyramids and what the types of shapes of the pyramids represent. We also practiced going over some of the world fact book stuff and what type of questions will be asked and where to find the answers for those questions like, what is the population of a country, what is the infant mortality rate of a country, what is the literacy rate of a country, or what is the unemployment rate of a country. So as you can see we didn't really do much then review today, but mr schick says in the past couple of days he has given 4 detentions which I would never expected him to give a detention to a freshman. Also Sophia brought in doughnuts and luckily she brought in cake doughnuts which are my favorite doughnuts and the only ones I usually eat but this blog is gonna be kinda short since I have a lot of more homework and I'm not feeling well but Mr Schick I hope you have a fun trip going to see your daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...