Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Presentation day

So today in class was the first day of project presentations in which three groups went. The food group Faith, Ellie, Maddie and Chase. They did a dessert and bread recipe that would have been commonly made in Ancient Greece. They made a video on them making the actual food. My group which consisted of me and Owen did the Trireme. I did the research paper while Owen made the model Trireme. The Trireme was a very powerful boat made by Athens that helped dominate the seas. The last group to go today was Aiden,Frankie,Vlad and Dominic. They did the Phalanx and the Trident. The Trident was a three pronged spear used for fishing. The Phalanx was a group of soldiers armed with long spears and shields that would construct a defensive wall in battle and clash against foreign armies. Tomorrow we should be able to finish the presentations. I hope everyone gets a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...