Thursday, March 8, 2018

project work day

So today in class we started to formally work on our Ancient Greece project. My group decided to do the Trireme. I did the paragraph portion while my other group member will do the actual example. I will link the paragraph down below.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QvREFBXWTntkzNqbTYb6cgF8NdqfyZRbEU1HukTwnyg/edit?usp=sharing

To view just look up the url. The link didn't want to work as a live link so just copy and paste it in the search bar. At first we didn't know what to do for our topic but we chose the Trireme while a lot of people chose food and other famous topics like the olympics and military of the greeks.A lot of people didn't fully know what their topic was going to be. No one had formally worked on the project  before today but it wasn't really hard to finish it. The hard part is the building of the Trireme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...