Monday, September 11, 2017

So today as it is being September eleventh we talked about what that day was like and the changes in the upcoming days after the attacks on the worlds trade centers. It was one of the most scariest times in American history and was the most dreadful terrorist attack on American soil. But after we talked about that we briefly reviewed over our notes for the quiz we have tomorrow. Mr schick also told us that when it happened they were in mass and they addressed the whole entire school at once. That would have been very scary. Parents were also and coming and pulling their kids out of school and not even properly signing them out. Most of the teachers watched the news in their rooms and didn't have normal classes but most math teachers did to help keep the kids mind off of what happened. I will never forget that day even though I wasn't alive. IM not very nervous about the math or human geo test we have tomorrow but wish me luck. Also lets hope and pray that I don't have a lot of homework this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...