Monday, September 18, 2017

So today was a pretty simple day because Mr stick still had a lot of tests to grade and in order to get caught up he allowed us to work on what ever homework or other class work we had. So since I had a math test today and didn't get a chance to work on my math homework thats pretty much what I did the whole time I did go get my charger because some kids laptop died in class and he needed it for Spanish. But once I finished my homework I went to get my bible books so I didn't have to go back to my locker. Today was pretty easy and boring. There was also this group of girls that were complaining about that it was really humid and just know that the guys have too wear pants while the girls have to wear skirts so were melting and they say their hot please I would have to see them in the desert and see what they say. Mr schick also said that no one noticed that the map was turned upside down. but other than that it was a a easy day in human geo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...