Monday, September 25, 2017

The Blog Review

So today in Human Geography class Mr Schick Went over some of our blogs. He talked about different ways we can make them unique and make them better, He says that we should write them as if we were writing a formal essay, correct punctuation, capitalization, and correct use of nouns and meanings. Mr Schick also went over how were supposed to include what we did in class that day, like today we went over our blogs and the label the map packet we completed last week. Mr Schick also called some people up to go over their blogs personally. When he called me up to go over my blog he just said that it was a little sloppy and to just take my time and proof read it along with fully explain what we did in class that day. After Mr Schick finished calling people up to go over their personal blogs we went over the label the map packet that we completed last week. As we went over it he was saying that he doesn't like how that names we were supposed to use to label the map weren't very accurate and how it kinda made the labeling a little confusing but I still got all of the questions correct. As we were in the middle of class Mr Schick said that he won't be here tomorrow because he's going on a field trip. Now every time I've had a substitute teacher they have either been late or doesn't even show up so I hope that tomorrow the sub is there before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...