Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Air Force flight suit

So today in human geo when I arrived Mr Schick wasn't there so I went and put my phone into the bin and sat in my seat. So as I'm waiting more of the kids start to arrive and take their seats then as I was waiting for it Madison walks in and says "its to cold in here" I was just waiting for someone to say that. So after that Mr Schick arrives wearing another piece of cubs clothing like every other day of the week. So as class begins he says that the guys are lucky because we have a dress code for the winter not a uniform the girls though have to still wear their skirts when its freezing outside. So he suggest that we should wear airfare flight suit as a uniform.

Image result for air force flight suit

http://trooperclothing.com/product/flight-suit-with-2-patches/

So when everyone hears this he puts up a picture of Tom cruise in his flight uniform from the movie top gun. Now I'm thinking in my mind that Mr Schick is probably going to go home and watch Top gun and Jag. So after we've done that he gives us time to work on our regions based on states that have voted republican or democratic. So after I asked him to explain to me what were supposed to do yesterday I had to ask again. So once I do that I have created about 6 regions based on their physical features and political view. He thought when I asked him that I put California and Maryland in a category. Their on the opposite side of the country and have no relation besides they voted democratic in the three elections. So today was a pretty fun day and I didn't have to really do anything. Yea me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...