Wednesday, October 25, 2017

the test

So today we had our test before the end of the quarter and it was really hard but I think I did ok on it, I just hope my grade docent suffer because I studied everyday this week on the stuff we talked about and I still don't think I did well but I guess thats just life you have teachers who challenge you and I understand its honors geography but we don't do anything in class at all so how am I suppose to learn when we get so far off topic, now I'm not saying that we haven't learned one thing this year but its hard to remember what were learning when we get off topic, it doesn't stick in our heads. Some students do well in our class and so do I but I feel like I should be doing better than I am and I don't want to move classes but I just enjoy social studies as much as before and social studies is my favorite class but how is it supposed to be my favorite class when I am barely enjoying my class, I guess it just how the world works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...