Saturday, February 10, 2018

Missing Mr. Schick

So today at the beginning of class everyone was hoping we were going to get a free mod because Mr Schick took a little bit to get here, but he was doing something in TV production so we waited. A certain person in the class wanted me to keep my mouth shut but didn't listen. he he he. So after not listening to a certain person they want to exile me. So today off to a great start.so right now I have that certain person giving me the death stare which if she remembers correctly I found her wallet. ooooo scary.

Log # 3- I'm still getting the death stare I don't know if I will make out of here alive.
Log # 4-im running out of food and water and its getting colder tell my parents I love them.
Log # 5- I've started ti hair a weird sound that I can't identify.
Log # 6-

so I made it out of class alive but we didn't even talk about Greece we were all playing the little game some of the kids started so they could see if we could get a off mod that period which is a little annoying because I don't  have any notes for my blog so hopefully i'll get my points for this.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the whole class was an interesting exercise, but I still wish I would have known what they were protesting. Weird but fun.

    ReplyDelete

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...