Monday, March 19, 2018

Presentation day 3

So today the last group shared their project which was pottery in Ancient Greece. The Greeks created pottery very similar to the way we do. We also took notes on Alexander the great and we checked the weather. We talked about how if we got off how the days would be made up and the policy for spring break days. For my notes since I had already taken mots of them check my last blog for most of them but a new notes is that when Alexander the great died his generals fought over control and eventually three generals divided his kingdom up between themselves and they ruled their own portion with equal power. I don't have a lot because we didn't do that much but the majority of the notes are on my last blog so instead of retyping them just check my last blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Rome test

So today we had our Rome test and for the first time in history of my class it was a open blog test. I didn't have all the answers but I...